[technology taskforce] Captioning evaluation survey / Technology Taskforce

Gordon Chillcott gordontc at look.ca
Wed Apr 27 15:06:28 UTC 2016

Olivier:

I'm thinking that this idea of parallel applications is something that
we should consider more widely.   A couple of questions have already
been asked about things like interpreted audio channels (which we
already do in parallel, reasonably successfully).

For one thing, this idea gives the end-user the option of burdening
their device, and their available bandwidth with ONLY the services they
find useful.

Gordon Chillcott