[technology taskforce] With Adobe Connect 9.5.2, Adobe Flash won't be required to attend Adobe Connect meetings

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:54:03 UTC 2016

The Adobe Connect add-in is Windows and Mac only.
https://twitter.com/AdobeConnect/status/695018357914013696

For Linux users wanting to use Adobe Connect, the only option is to
use Google Chrome which has its built in flash player.
The standalone Adobe Flash player for Linux won't work with Adobe
Connect anymore.

Dev Anand