[technology taskforce] With Adobe Connect 9.5.2, Adobe Flash won't be required to attend Adobe Connect meetings

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 04:31:40 UTC 2016

So just tried to listen to a Adobe Connect session in Firefox since I
don't have Flash installed. It looks like the plugin is a specialized
version of Flash Player and based on Flash Player 11 (Adobe Flash is
at version 20 now)
So its not a "Flash-free" experience at all, See
https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/kb/facts-connect-add-in.html

So Flash is still being used. How disappointing.

Dev Anand