[technology taskforce] Request for Spanish Interpretation on the TTF

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:47:43 UTC 2016

Hi
As per  this message  I would have thought  we would have this a TTF  call
 documenting the action item.   We should  be inclusive to our  French
speakers as well.
Lets  put it on the next  TTF  call as an action item for our  next call.

As with NARALO  we asked people first during our  normal  monthly call then
asked  individuals to  respond separately so it's well documented that the
 demand is clear and  direct

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight