[technology taskforce] ICANN 56 Meeting App available

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:24:21 UTC 2016

Dear Judith,

It is an interesting web application, nevertheless. In programming,
invariably there are some bugs. As I mentioned earlier, the webapp could go
by the privacy choices the participants have already made while
registering. Hopefully the confusion, if any, in the sorting instructions
between the data from the previous meeting and the present meeting would
also be sorted out.

Sivasubramanian