[technology taskforce] TTF proposal to ICANN for FY17 - Fixing the bugs in ICANN¹s machine translation tool used for the LACRALO mailing lists

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Wed Mar 23 19:56:01 UTC 2016

Hello Kolubahzizi,

Re how to use the Confluence Community Wiki, you may be interested in
reading the quick info here:
https://atlarge.icann.org/get-involved/confluence-community-wiki.

Guide to use Confluence is here: https://community.icann.org/x/v4Cv

Thank you,
Ariel

From:  <ttf-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of "Kolubahzizi T.
Howard via ttf" <ttf at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Date:  Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 7:28 AM
To:  Beran Dondeh <berandondeh at yahoo.com>
Cc:  "ttf at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <ttf at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [technology taskforce] TTF proposal to ICANN for FY17 - Fixing
the bugs in ICANN¹s machine translation tool used for the LACRALO mailing
lists

Beran, thank you very much for your informative response. I will follow the
emails and contribute as I can. I have been informed that a Confluence
Account is also helpful in facilitating full participation in the TTF. Are
there tutorials for the use of the Confluence Account?

Kind regards.

Kolubahzizi T. Howard
President
ISOC Liberia Chapter &
Director of Strategy
Liberia Telecommunications Authority (LTA)
+231-776200000/+231880539961/+231-555660001

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 7:53 AM, Beran Dondeh <berandondeh at yahoo.com>