[technology taskforce] ICANN 56 Meeting App available

Chris Gift chris.gift at icann.org
Tue May 31 19:05:41 UTC 2016

Sivasubramanian,

During the registration process at Marrakech we asked people if they would like their existing mobile app profiles to be pre-loaded into the next version. If you were not at Marrakech or did not explicitly give us permission to pre-load your name it won’t appear. But note that we only do the upload as courtesy and it doesn’t have any other meaning. It is by no means an ‘official’ list of participants. Please go ahead and create a profile and you’ll then appear in the list of participants.

Chris Gift
ICANN
M +31.06.2787.6232
Twitter @cgift