[technology taskforce] Technology issues related to Adobe Connect (was Re: Meeting Invitation: At-Large Technology Taskforce Call on Monday 10 October 2016 at 15:00 UTC)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Oct 8 08:54:18 UTC 2016

Dear Dev,

thanks for this follow-up. Perhaps might it be worth discussing
connectivity issues. Indeed, I do not know whether it is perception, but
we appear to have had more problems with VoIP on AC since the switch to
participate.icann.org. I am basing this on a handful of calls, but
Tijani, for example has had problems being heard. I can think of a
couple other people who also appear to have problems. Perhaps At-Large
staff who have been on more calls than me will have more info.
Kindest regards,

Olivier