[technology taskforce] What!?! Adobe releases beta version of Adobe Flash Player v23 for Linux

Daniel Nanghaka daniel.nanghaka at isoc.ug
Tue Sep 6 05:22:09 UTC 2016

I agree, I have a full stack linux system and I have had previous
challenges but now I have a reason to smile.
Just like inkscape sorted out my graphic issues in linux which was a
replacement for Adobe Suite. My prayer is that Adobe to develop a full
system for linux as it has a powerful set of tool like Photoshop,
Fireworks, Dreamweaver, etc
ᐧ

Daniel Nanghaka
ALAC Sub-Committee on Outreach and Engagement – Co-chair from AFRALO
ISOC Uganda Chapter
Tel: +256 772 898298