[technology taskforce] Thunderclap? Crowdspeaking?

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 06:26:23 UTC 2017

It would be worthwhile to try the whole of Thunderclap, by the TTF
asking ICANN to pay adhoc $650 for a PRO account, choose a sub-task
that might not say ICANN or At-Large, to amplify a message from a
topic area such as basic DNS education or IPv6 transition. That could
help the TTF decide to make a recommendation faster, while at the same
time demonstrate the usefulness of the tool.

Sivasubramanian M

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 7:17 AM, Daniel Nanghaka
<daniel.nanghaka at isoc.ug> wrote:
> I believe it's an awesome tool to try before the upcoming ICANN meeting.
>

> On Monday, August 14, 2017, Sarah Kiden <skiden at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Olivier,
>>
>> This looks like a good tool. And based on the success stories, I think we
>> can give it a try.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Sarah
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey everyone,
>>>
>>> I've just come across Thunderclap, a "crowdspeaking" platform. Having
>>> received recommendations in the past that we should use crowdsourcing to
>>> spread our message, is this a potential avenue?
>>> https://www.thunderclap.it/howitworks
>>>
>>> Kindest regards,
>>>
>>> Olivier

> --
> Daniel Nanghaka
> ALAC Sub-Committee on Outreach and Engagement – Co-chair from AFRALO
> ISOC Uganda Chapter
> Tel: +256 772 898298

Sivasubramanian M