[technology taskforce] [ALAC] Fwd: Submitting a proposal for a CC session on ICANN Open Data Efforts

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:54:50 UTC 2017

Hi Walid

Our   Atlarge Technology Taskforce  is working on a proposal for ICANN on
Open Data, spearheading the proposal will be   Dev Anand  Teelucksingh
and  we like to send you our  draft.  We need to submit  before the end of
January.  Your comments would be appreciated

Right now we just have the concept without content but we will flesh it out
and share the concept this week.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat