[technology taskforce] [Accessibility-wg] US Government publishes new rules on accessibility

Gunela Astbrink g.astbrink at gsa.com.au
Mon Jan 9 22:51:29 UTC 2017

Thanks, Judith for passing on this excellent news! It is a huge step
forwards after many years of work. It also means that there is a closer
relationship with the EN 301 549 "Accessibility requirements suitable
for public procurement of ICT products and services in Europe". All this
is good for movement towards harmonisation in terms of procurement of
accessible ICT, something which G3ict is working towards in many other
regions of the world. http://g3ict.org/resource_center/g3ict_global_charter

Regards,
Gunela