[technology taskforce] Atlassian acquired Trello

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 00:36:07 UTC 2017

Dev,

I've just started using Trello, with the intention of tracking my research
projects with it. I haven't gotten around to using it extensively yet but I
haven't see an AI-type feature, at least not akin to something like 'Google
Calendar goals', which I also use.

In any case, I may be moving from Trello to Zenkit soon.

​Cheer
s,

Justine Chew
-----