[technology taskforce] Adobe Connect 9.7 announced - Improved Meeting Entry and Increased Adoption of Web Standards

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 17:35:52 UTC 2017

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

On Jul 25, 2017 6:18 PM, "Dev Anand Teelucksingh" <devtee at gmail.com> wrote:

But as a FYI, with Adobe Flash for Linux now concurrent with the
Windows and Mac versions, it should be in *theory* easier for Linux
users to connect to Adobe Connect.

SO: The word asterisked is indeed the right one. Ofcourse I should note
that the experience is much better than before where it could crash on me
almost trice within a call of one hour; especially if it's Firefox on Linux.

Cheers!

Dev Anand

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:06 PM, Sarah Kiden <skiden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dev,
>
> Thanks for sharing. Did I read Windows only? This is a good update all the
> same. Also waiting for the Linux version :-)
>
> Sarah
>
> On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> http://blogs.adobe.com/adobeconnect/2017/07/announcing-adobe-connect-9-7.
html

>> Customers can expect the rollout of Adobe Connect 9.7 to begin late
August