[technology taskforce] At-Large Website - Google Search Update

Mark Segall mark.segall at icann.org
Sat Jun 3 02:20:03 UTC 2017

Hi Dev,

Thanks so much for testing and bringing this to  our attention! If there were any bugs, during a beta is how we hoped to find them. The team has applied a fix to address the issue.

Thank you again for taking the time to test and even more so, the detailed report.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Mark Segall
Director, Community Collaboration Services
ICANN | (o) 310.578.8680 | (m) 310.699.4574