[technology taskforce] Fellowship program could benefit from our help

thomascovenant ttf at thomascovenant.org
Wed Nov 8 19:14:22 UTC 2017

Hi Mahdi,

I fully agree that communication between fellows should be easy and, if
possible, already familiar to them.

The platform choice comes from the program itself. May I also point out
that official communication channel shouldn't be censored in fellow's
home country? Alternatives are good to have, as backup to start with.

This round new fellows didn't have a mailing list: first there was a
list of emails, then BCC.

I would say that at this point Program is in dire need of technological
update.

BR,
thomas

--
* * *
Dina Solveig Jalkanen, thomascovenant on Freenode