[technology taskforce] Automatically uploading to the YouTube channel

Mahdi Taghizadeh i at mahdi.ws
Tue Oct 31 14:07:36 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Following the discussions on various solutions on uploading videos to the
YouTube channel, I think if only we would be able to put the video file in
any local folder on a machine somewhere we can sync that folder with a
cloud storage service like DropBox or something and then use an automation
tool like IFTTT to automatically upload them to the YouTube channel. I
think even the metadata of videos can be passed this way through a
convention in filenames.

Have thought of this before?

*Mahdi Taghizadeh*
*http://mahdi.ws <http://mahdi.ws>*