[technology taskforce] ICANN blog : Creating Content Governance and Rebuilding the Infrastructure of ICANN’s Public Sites

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 01:34:24 UTC 2017

"It probably comes as no surprise to many of you who use www.icann.org
that our content can be difficult to find. It's an issue we have
grappled with for a long time that needs a permanent fix. On 23
September 2017, at the ICANN Board meeting in Montevideo, Uruguay, the
Board approved the Information Transparency Initiative to address this
and other problems related to our content governance. One of the
primary objectives of this initiative is to improve the findability of
ICANN's public content in all six U.N. languages. This objective is in
service of ICANN's Mission and Bylaws, will help you, the community,
do your work, and will help us meet our commitments to
accountability and transparency."

Read full post at
https://www.icann.org/news/blog/creating-content-governance-and-rebuilding-the-infrastructure-of-icann-s-public-sites

Dev Anand