[technology taskforce] Annoucments from Cisco regarding changes to WebEx

fotjon kosta fotjon_kosta at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 12:38:14 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I am using WebEx on last three years in IGF and working very nice in all devices, as a technical expert i believe that webex it is OK
bestFotjon     On Friday, April 20, 2018, 11:09:29 AM GMT+2, Ramanou S. BIAOU <ramanou at biaou.net> wrote:

 I had to use both, but zoom is very light to use and it works better with low broadband
Ramanou

I cannot imagine that anyone who has used both Zoom and Webex under the ongoing ICANN trial licenses for both would prefer Webex over Zoom.
Justine
-----