[technology taskforce] Fwd: Adobe, and .PDF files … (from CW)

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 05:17:27 UTC 2018

There is a difference between Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat.

Adobe Reader which is the free PDF reader to view, search, markup,
print PDFs . You can download it at https://get.adobe.com/reader/ (be
sure to uncheck the bundled offers)

Adobe Acrobat allows you to edit, convert, and sign PDFs (in addition
to viewing PDFs) - this requires a subscription to Adobe
https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat.html

I suspect that's the issue.

Dev Anand