[technology taskforce] Introducing the new TTF Regional Co-Chairs and date for our next meeting

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Fri Dec 21 19:34:38 UTC 2018

Hi All,

We wish everyone a happy holidays!!

I just wanted to introduce you to our new regional co-chairs Dev Anand
Teelucksingh whom you all know well is the regional co-chair representing the
LACRALO region. Satish Babu is the regional co-chair representing the APRALO
region and Abdul Karim Oloyede is the regional co-chair representing the AFRALO
region.  Thanks to all for responding to the EOI and hopefully soon we will have
an regional co-chair from the EURALO region as well.

Are next meeting is scheduled to be on January 7 at 1600 UTC which is the first
Monday of the month. We will be focusing on efforts by the ICANN IT staff on
changes that can be made to fix the problems and other issues plaguing the
LACRALO Translation tool and an update on the current technology issues facing
the community as well as an update on the current ICANN Technology projects such
as Knowledge Management and Information Transparency. We want to hear from you
what issues are you seeing that you would like the TTF to explore.  Please let
us know and we will place them on the Technology issue page,
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Technology+Issues

We look forward to hearing from you about what are your technology issues. We
look forward to hearing from you on our next TTF call or on email

Best,

Judith Hellerstein

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide