[technology taskforce] Zoom begins offering automated transcription of conference calls

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Feb 8 20:00:12 UTC 2018

Hi All
Zoom is not a replacement for adobe as it cannot load presentations or attachments to the main screen, but what you can do is share your screen and maybe that will work. It also does not have the pods that adobe uses,

While it does have a great messaging app that can be detached from the discussions or web streams these only work for people who are on the paid or pro or higher version

Still a good program to test. It works well for people with accessibility challenges

Cheers,
Judith

Sent from my iPhone
Judith at jhellerstein.com