[technology taskforce] Webconferencing tools matrix - requires update

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:49:13 UTC 2018

Yes, I too heard Ashwin Rangan say that ICANN was testing another platform
and yes, he would not say which one. Also I recall some time ago of ICANN
IT referring to the web-conferencing features wish-list presented in our
ICANN60 TTF report as helpful (and Judith can probably say more on this
than I can).

In addition, Don Hollander of the UASG reminded me at ICANN63 that we ought
to include UA/EAI compliance as a desirable criteria -- I thought this was
useful feedback and have inserted this into the matrix.

ps. Olivier - Slack as a potential replacement for Adobe Connect,
really? Hmm.

Regards,

Justine
-----