[technology taskforce] Confluence WIKI issues?

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:13:38 UTC 2018

Hi Olivier,

I noticed this too. It appears that one has to be logged in to access
the s or k shotcuts. The share icon isn't present when you're not
logged in (see confluence-not-logged-in.png ) but is present when you
are logged in (see confluence-logged-in.png)

What is annoying with the new "share" ui is that the cursor is put in
the "Add people" input box and not the share url. So you'll have to
press Shift-Tab TWICE to highlight the URL, before you can press
Ctrl-C to copy the url.
Before the confluence upgrade, the k shortcut highlighted the url so
it was just k and Ctrl-C.

Sigh, progress.

The only way to access the short url without logging in is to use the
"Page Information" accessible under the "three dots" menu (see
confluence-access-page-info.png) this will bring up a page info page
which will show the Tiny URL.
(see confluence-display-info.png)

Dev Anand