[technology taskforce] Info Regarding At-Large TTF Action Items and Zoom

Satish Babu sbabu at ieee.org
Mon Jun 24 08:46:05 UTC 2019

What Olivier has said is consistent with what I have experienced as well.

The following page from Zoom Support hints that there is some way to run
multiple sessions (apparently, this works only for Enterprise Accounts):

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360001120743-Join-Multiple-Meetings-Simultaneously-on-Desktop?mobile_site=true

satish