[technology taskforce] The Intercept : Zoom Meetings Aren’t End-to-End Encrypted, Despite Misleading Marketing

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 1 08:12:42 UTC 2020

Yes - and he was congratulated about this.
https://www.grahamcluley.com/uk-cabinet-zoom-meeting/
https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/31/boris-johnson-sparks-security-concerns-revealing-zoom-id-cabinet-meeting-12489236/
https://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/news/uk-government-zoom-despite-mod/

Kindest regards,