[technology taskforce] [CPWG] WEBINAR INVITE: Understanding DNS over TLS (DoT) and DNS over HTTPS (DoH)

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Apr 26 05:18:00 UTC 2020

HI Evin

Just to let people know, APAC is also hosting a webinar on the same subject the following day.  The speaker for the APAC webinar will be Adiel A. Akplogan, VP for Technical Engagement ICANN.  And for those who attend, I expect you to bring up the issues from a user perspective - along the lines of the ICANN 67 session ALAC held.

Holly