[technology taskforce] Additional Budget Requests time

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Dec 10 17:30:14 UTC 2020

HI TTF members,

It is that time of the year when we have to think about which projects we would
like to apply to have funding to implement. We have had a mixed bag of
successes.  Sometimes we have put in a request because we have not gotten
priority on staff time to devote to it or because it entailed the IT team to
hire a consultant to work on the project.

Some suggestions for this year could be to fund the development of the AFRALO
Translation Engine

We are already putting in under ALAC for RTT in English and hope to add Spanish
and French this year

Are there other projects that people have in mind that we could seek funding
for?  The deadline is in the end of the first week of January for the At Large
project as we have additional approval process that was implemented to vet all
Projects

Would love to start discussion on these ideas. So please send in your ideas.

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide