[technology taskforce] Google Developers : Humans can't read URLs. How can we fix it? - HTTP 203

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 11:45:32 UTC 2020

The hyperlink in webpages (and emails) is the cornerstone of how the web
worked. There could be url links to files that are very long and designed
that way on purpose.

For example
https://community.icann.org.xyz/display/atlarge/2020-01-27+At-Large+Technology+Task+Force+Call?preview=/126420432/126422910/atlarge-technology-taskforce-27jan20-en.pdf

Consider links to google docs, Dropbox where the design is to create long
urls to files.

I doubt many persons would retype such long urls especially if it’s coming
from someone they trust

Dev Anand