[technology taskforce] Fwd: Your message to lac-discuss-en awaits moderator approval

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:53:39 UTC 2020

Dear Staff Team and TTF Team

I had received the email below that said about a request for permission to
go to lac-disscuss-*en*.  Is this a new setting for our mailing list?
Please, be so kind as to help me with this.  We agreed on the ES and EN
mailing lists must be fluid for writers and readers.

Thanks in advance for your support

Regards