[technology taskforce] Zoom participant limits

Gunela Astbrink g.astbrink at gsa.com.au
Fri Mar 20 05:37:32 UTC 2020

Zoom takes accessibility seriously it seems: https://zoom.us/accessibility

One issue that came up when Amadeu who is vision impaired asked a
question in the public forum on PIR was that he was required to unmute.
He stated that Voiceover was giving speech output on everything on the
screen so it took him a while to locate the unmute button. I can't
understand why the host couldn't do the unmuting.

Gunela