[technology taskforce] online scheduling tool youcanbook.me with zoom integration

Raitme Citterio rcitterio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:57:43 UTC 2020

Hi

in these times of remote work, I would like to recommend the ICANN staff to
evaluate this interesting tool that has better features to coordinate
virtual meetings and its integration with zoom which makes it a more useful
tool than coordinating them through doodle (although it is free it is not
very useful in terms of other features)

 although the cost is not high given the amount of integrated tools that
allow the creation of automatic flows without the need for complicated
configurations.

https://youcanbook.me/howitworks/

https://support.youcanbook.me/article/505-zoom-integration

Integrations tools