[technology taskforce] mute background noise during calls with krisp app

Raitme Citterio rcitterio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:05:26 UTC 2020

Hi
I recommend you to try this tool that Cancel Background Noise During Calls
and has integration with zoom among other apps is worth trying I use it and
it works with any connection speed.

*try it for free with the link I share with you*
Get *2 months* and give *1 month* of free Pro for every colleague who joins
and installs Krisp with your link. If they join with the same work email
domain as you, you will get *4 months!*

https://ref.krisp.ai/u/u966c77df6?utm_source=refprogram&utm_campaign=121063&locale=en-US

[image: imagen.png]
apps: zoom, skype, msteams, slack and others and official app movil for IOS.

https://youtu.be/JgUomX5uZpA

Raitme Citterio
4FE7 B994 C1CF 2815 at pgp