[technology taskforce] Fwd: [uknof] [uknot] Videoconferencing

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:44:27 UTC 2020

 Indeed, we did a demo of Jitsi Meet in 2014 or so - you can try Jitsi Meet
at https://jitsi.org/jitsi-meet/ where you can download the server code and
there are mobile apps for iOS and Android
https://jitsi.org/downloads/.

Just to clarify, Jitsi is a set of open-source projects, Jitsi Meet being
the now most popular. There was something called Jitsi Desktop, (formerly
known as the SIP Communicator), which was a VoIP and instant messaging
application. That is still community maintained, but not as popular as
Jitsi Meet.

Dev Anand