[technology taskforce] INFO/TTF - Zoom Breakout Rooms

Evin Erdogdu evin.erdogdu at icann.org
Fri Feb 19 16:30:40 UTC 2021

Hello TTF Members,

Ahead of the TTF meeting on Monday, 22 February at 15 UTC<https://community.icann.org/x/v4FeCQ>, please note additional information regarding the agenda item regarding Zoom breakout rooms:

The breakout rooms feature is available and we have tested it. However, as to the process for requesting and managing them, we are finalizing the guidelines and starting to familiarize staff with the process. So, please stay tuned and the specific details will be known shortly, including for ICANN70.

Sara Caplis will join the TTF meeting to discuss the technical aspects of the Zoom breakout rooms, and how they work.

Thank you,

Evin Ashley Erdoğdu

Policy Analyst