[twochar_comments] barclays

Giovanni Seppia Giovanni.Seppia at eurid.eu
Sun Mar 22 09:58:58 UTC 2015

To Whom It May Concern,

On behalf of the registry manager of the .eu TLD, I would like to inform you that we have no objections to release the use of eu under the TLD in the subject.

Kind regards,

Giovanni Seppia

Giovanni Seppia
External Relations Manager

EURid
Woluwelaan 150
1831 Diegem - Belgium
TEL: +32 (0) 2 401 2750
MOB:+39 335 8141733
giovanni.seppia at eurid.eu<mailto:giovanni.seppia at eurid.eu>
http://www.eurid.eu<http://www.eurid.eu/>

Please consider the environment before printing this email.<http://christmas2014.eurid.eu>

Disclaimer:
This email  and  any  attachment  hereto  is  intended  solely  for  the  person
to which  it  is  addressed  and  may  contain  confidential  and/or  privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient  or  if  you  have  received
this email in error, please delete it and  immediately  contact  the  sender  by
telephone or email, and destroy any copies  of  this  information.   You  should
not use or copy it, nor disclose  its  content  to  any  other  person  or  rely
upon this information.  Please note that any views presented in  the  email  and
any attachment hereto are solely those of the  author  and  do  not  necessarily
represent those of EURid.  While all care has been  taken  to  avoid  any  known
viruses, the recipient is advised to check this email  and  any  attachment  for
presence of viruses.

http://www.eurid.eu/en/legal-disclaimer