[twochar_comments] RV: [GAC] Deadline to comment on 350+ requests to release 2-character labels at the second level

Amparo Arango aarango at indotel.gob.do
Wed Mar 25 23:15:46 UTC 2015

For recommendations of Karine Perset i will sent this request of informatio :

I will consult this issue that Dominican Republic has wit you. Please see text in yellow

[logo indotel linea]

Amparo Arango Echeverri
Encargada de Asuntos Internacionales
Instituto Dominicano de las Telecomunicaciones (INDOTEL)
Skype: arangoe
Celular: 829-471-0908