[twochar_comments] temporary objection to the release of the .kr at the second level

김보영 kby0321 at naver.com
Mon May 25 14:26:18 UTC 2015

Dear ICANN staff,

KR is the country code for the republic of Korea. On behalf of the .kr registry and Korean government, we would like to submit an (temporary) objection to the release of the '.kr' at the second level under all new gTLDs UNTIL we, Korea government, set up the accurate criteria for releasing. This is sensitive issue for government so it is taking some time for government to consider.
To reiterate, our objections are applied to all new gTLDs who have requested or will be requesting for the release of .kr at the second level until we set up the accurate criteria for releasing.
Thank you.Regards,
Boyoung KimGAC Korea representative,KISA, .kr registry