Ballot 4 - results

Joseph S. D. Yao seismo!hadron!jsdy
Sun May 3 19:26:31 UTC 1987

> I was just rereading ANSI C X3J11 and noticed that strftime and mktime
> are in there.  Since POSIX is a superset (by definition) of ANSI C,

I should mention that even though X3J11 isn't final, and POSIX is
co-operating strongly with (but not subservient to) X3J11, I wish
to alter my ballot to support whatever is in X3J11, since it is or
will be (it seems) the standard issued first (of the two).

	Joe Yao		jsdy at hadron.COM (not yet domainised)
	hadron!jsdy@{seismo.CSS.GOV,dtix.ARPA,decuac.DEC.COM}
{arinc,att,avatar,cos,decuac,dtix,ecogong,kcwc}!hadron!jsdy
     {netex,netxcom,rlgvax,seismo,smsdpg,sundc}!hadron!jsdy