PD Localtime changes since v08i085?

Scot E. Wilcoxon emoryu1!gatech!rutgers!datapg.mn.org!sewilco
Mon Mar 14 09:38:56 UTC 1988

Were there any changes to the PD "localtime" since the version posted
in mod.sources as v08i085 on 28 Feb 87?  It's time to use it, and I need
to know if there were bugs found.  I don't see any updates in the archive
listings.

The only change which I found so far was changing the "pacificnew" entries
from type "uspres" and "nonpres" to a single type "-" entry.  According to
the Department of Transportation, no version of the Presidential Election Time
became law.

Scot E. Wilcoxon   sewilco at DataPg.MN.ORG   {amdahl|hpda}!bungia!datapg!sewilco
Data Progress	   C and UNIX consulting   +1 612-825-2607