Timezone rule change in Europe [forwarded from Dik Winter]

Dik.Winter at cwi.nl Dik.Winter at cwi.nl
Fri Dec 3 13:00:39 UTC 1993

 > Has anyone got precise details of the dates? i.e last sunday in october, or
 > last sunday after 23rd October (like uk)

The paper was a bit unclear about that; the text was conflicting.
On the one hand it talked about the current UK rule, on the other
hand it talked about the last sunday in October.  But I presume the
rule now valid in the UK will be adopted by the remainder of the EU.
So that would be first sunday after 23rd October.  I will report
about it when I know more.

dik