"32 time zones"

Bruce Tognazzini tog at cloud9.Eng.Sun.COM
Tue Jun 8 18:01:04 UTC 1993

Well, so much for my books are better than computers theory.  Still and
all, I can think of no atlas that would manage to tell one person there
were 24 zones and another person there were 40 zones.  We have a long
way to go not only in information storage, but in responsive
retrieval.

-Tog