australasia:Rule AN

Mark Prior mrp at itd.adelaide.edu.au
Sun May 21 08:07:11 UTC 1995

     I doubt any enacting has been done yet, but as time zone changes
     seem to be being done mostly by premier's fiat these days, I'd
     expect it is likely to happen.

     This means that from 96, NSW, Vic, Tas, and SA all end DST on the
     last Sun in March - this year, all those but NSW did (which
     continued with the old rule of the first Sun in March).

Robert do you have any idea what is going to happen in 97? Being a non
festival year SA would "normally" fall back to the first Sunday rule
but it appears that Kennett may want it permanently moved to the last
Sunday instead.

Mark.