FW: "info about the world time zones"

Olson, Arthur David OLSONA at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Thu Dec 18 13:43:32 UTC 1997

----------
From: 	Brian Sawyer[SMTP:bsawyer at mtnia.com]
Sent: 	Thursday, December 18, 1997 1:42 AM
To: 	tz at elsie.nci.nih.gov

I'm wondering if you have any info about the world time zones, not by
maps but numbers.  example:  Marshalltown, Iowa to Los Angelos  -2 hours
                                                to New York   +1 hour
and so on.  I'm looking for conversions to cities around the world.  If
you know of a list like this some where, email me back.  I can't see the
maps very well to see what time it is in another part of the world.  I
really would like a listing of cities and a + or - hours with them.  I
hope you can help me out.  Thanks for your cooperation and you have a
joyous and peaceful holiday season.

Sincerely,
Brian Sawyer