Request

Gatsometer gatso at worldonline.nl
Mon Nov 17 12:20:35 UTC 1997

Hello everyone,

I am Peter Smit and working for Gatsometer Holland in R&D.
Our equipment for traffic control is exported all over the world.
I am looking for some data base or algorithm that produces GMT offset or TZ
name if longitude and latitude are input from GPS.
Perhaps any of you know someone or an institute that can help.
I have taked a look at ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata*.tar.gz already
and found there the file zone.tab. But maybe someone knows some other stuff.
Thanks for your response.

Regards,

Peter Smit