The National Legal Video Association-survey

info at nlva.com info at nlva.com
Mon Mar 16 05:55:23 UTC 1998

The National Legal Video Association is wrapping up its' one year survey on the future and use of legal video.  The response so far has been overwhelming.  Please take a moment to answer our survey and visit our web site:

                  http://www.nlva.com

Not only will you find the survey on our web site, you will find information about the National Legal Video Association, the legal video industry and the benefits of membership.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

If you received this e mail by mistake, we apologize, just type "remove" in the subject field and reply back to us. You will not be mailed again.