Time Zone Converter

Carroll, Nancy ncarroll at itt.gov.mb.ca
Fri Oct 30 21:04:56 UTC 1998

To Whom it May Concern,

I am writing on behalf of Manitoba Trade with respect to your database of
information used to operate a time zone converter.

I am working on reconstruction of our website and in particular the method
of constructing a time zone converter.  Do you have any sort of licensing
arrangement with respect to the use of your database?  Do you allow your
database to be used by outside sources?

Could you please forward details of the nature of your operations and
whether there is any way that we might be able to draw on your database of
information for our time zone utility?

Thank you very much for considering my inquiry.

Sincerely,

Nancy Carroll
Manitoba Trade