leapsecond

John Cowan cowan at locke.ccil.org
Thu Jan 28 18:16:23 UTC 1999

Bradley White wrote:

> But he is strangely silent on the subject of a *negative* leap second!   :-)

Well, that would imply that the earth's rotation had become more
rapid rather than less, which would mean that the moon was coming
closer rather than moving away, which would mean...

"No petty revenge will do for me!  I will drop a moon on his head!"
	-- Shoogar the blue magician, _The Flying Sorcerers_,
		by Larry Niven and David Gerrold

John Cowan	http://www.ccil.org/~cowan		cowan at ccil.org