Time Zone abbreviations in Brazil

Daniel C. Sobral dcs at newsguy.com
Wed Jul 7 16:45:31 UTC 1999

The changes you quoted seems fine. I'm wondering if, perhaps,
"Western Brazil time" should be called "Northen (sp?) Brazil Time",
since that's the brazilian "region" mostly covered by it (but not
inclusively or exclusively), or "Amazon Time" (for which the same
comments apply).

That is about what I would be recommending, except that I haven't
been able to "crack" the "Western Brazil time"...

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs at newsguy.com
dcs at freebsd.org

	Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works
of Shakespeare.
	Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.