No subject

Darryl Lane super4ord at tds.net
Wed Apr 26 02:17:54 UTC 2000

Hello there!
My sister asked me to do a search for her and in an around about way it led me to your site.
She is looking for a software program (or chart) that will allow her to know the 'actual time' of a person's birth as compared to if they were in a time zone that implemented war time or daylight savings time or some other such localized time difference in effect at the time of there birth..
She will use this to actualize any persons place/time of birth for her 'astrology' hobby.
Can you help?
Darryl Lane